United States -- Oregon -- Lane County (Or.) -- Eugene (Or.)
Found in 275 Collections and/or Records:
Lane County Courthouse., undated
View of the exterior of the Lane County Courthouse.
Lane County Jail., undated
[Large, unidentified wooden frame home with boardwalk in front.] , undated
View of the exterior of a large, unidentified wooden frame home with boardwalk in front. Probabaly the Delta Delta Delta house.
Leila Straub, photographer's sister, posing on railroad track, with annotation of "Oiley", c. 1901
[Lily pond and hydrangeas in formal garden near Eugene, OR.], 1923-07
Lincoln School, Eugene, Oregon.
View of the Lincoln School, corner of Monroe and 10th, during construction. The building still stands but was converted into apartments in the 1980s. Provided by Mrs. Mabel McClain. Acquired by Library in 1944. Mounted on black paper.
Looking north on Willamette St., Eugene Oregon. Mall construction July 1970, July 1970
Construction of pedestrian Mall, with Wards, McDonald Theatre and Burch's stores visible
Looking south on Willamette St. Eugene Oregon. Mall Construction July 1970, July 1970
Construction of pedestrian mall with J.C. Penny Co. and Newberry buildings visible
Looking southeast from McMurphey Mansion on Hill above Depot.
View over snow-covered Eugene from Skinner's Butte, looking south. Shelton-McMurphy house is in foreground.
McMurphy & Hallenbeck, 728 Willamette Street. , c. 1913-1915
Mr. Robert McMurphy in his real estate officeHe is seated at a desk, surrounded by office furnishings and equipment. There is a view across street to another building.
Meeting of the Eugene Commercial Club, Female Auxiliary., c. 1915
Llarge group of women, all wearing hats, is standing on the sidewalk with a storefront behind them. On board backing.
Methodist Church, Eugene, Oregon, c. 1920s
View of brick church that was located at the corner of 10th and Willamette
Mr. and Mrs. Edgar E. DeCou. , June 16, 1898
Studio portrait of Mr. and Mrs. Edgar E. DeCou, June 16, 1898. Portrait by Spencer of Evansville, Wisconsin.
Near 14th and 15th Streets., c. 1900-1905
On backing paper. Copy print exists.
Near 14th or 15th Street., c. 1900-1905
[New Eugene Savings and Loan.], 1900
5th and Willamette; occupants' advertising visible in the windows.
New Lincoln School, Eugene, Oregon.
View of the Lincoln School, corner of Monroe and 10th, during construction. The building still stands but was converted into apartments in the 1980s. On cloth board backing.
No. 2 M.E. Church, Eugene, Oregon. On Willamette Street. , c. 1910
The Methodist Episcopal church at 10th and Willamette.
No. 7. Bible University, Eugene, Oregon. , c. 1910
View of a three storey brick building. This building is now the administration building of Northwest Christian College.
No. 8. Eighth Street, Looking west. Eugene, Oregon., c. 1910
Street car tracks are in the street, and business line each side of the street.
No. 9. Post Office, Eugene, Oregon. , c. 1910
View of the Eugene Post Office at Fifth and Willamette. It was replaced in the 1930s.
No. 22. Patterson School, Eugene, Oregon., c. 1910
View of exterior of three storey Patteson School in Eugene. Caption on back reads: "Ida Patterson, Prin. West side Alder, between 12th & 18th. Ca. 1910."
No. 37. A beautiful Residence Street, Eugene, Oregon. , c. 1910
View of a residential street, looking down the sidewalk, with a streetcar on one side of the street and houses on the other side.
No. 44. Eugene. Presbyterian Church. , c. 1910
View of the brick Presbyterian Church. Located at 10th & Pearl. This church was designed by John Hunzicker in 1907.
No. 64, Willamette Ave. Eugene, Oregon. , c. 1910
View north on Willamette Street to Skinner's Butte, with trolley and Post Office. Men are walking along the sidewalks and in the street.
No. 79 Steel Bridge over the Willamette River, Eugene, Oregon., c. 1910
No. 80, Cockerline & Wetherbee Building, Eugene, Oregon. , c. 1910
The Cockerline and Wetherbee Building was located at the northweast corner of Willamette and Eighth. Dated 1930, probably c. 1910.
Old Christian Church, Eugene. , 1867-1868
Exterior of the Old Christian Church, Eugene. This church was built in 1867-68. Located at Ninth and Pearl Streets. Membership 80. This building was used by First Christian congregation until 1897. On paper backing.
One of the Fraternal Houses, University of Oregon, c. 1920s
View of a three-storey Tudor style residence from the street. In 1915, this housed the Kappa Sigma fraternity.
One of the Sorority Houses, University of Oregon, c. 1920s
View of a large residence from the street. The building stood at 341 East Eleventh. The former Tobey home in 1913, it housed the Beth Reah sorority which in 1915 became the still extant Alpha Pi.