Business schools -- Oregon -- Eugene
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Lundquist College of Business (LCB) records
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Deanâ€™s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the schoolâ€™s work with local businesses, universities, and...