Found in 12 Collections and/or Records:
James F. Amis was an attorney who served as the first justice of the peace in Eugene, OR. Records include letters, legal documents, checks, receipts, cash book, one bound domestic bible with family records, and other miscellaneous items
The Brownsville Woolen Mill was located in Brownsville, Oregon since the 1860s; the original main building was destroyed by a fire in 1955. The collection (1902-1913) contains the surviving records of the Mill including financial ledgers, journals, and day books.
Cooley & Company was a general store in Brownsville, Oregon. The collection consists of account books, day books, journals, cash books and ledgers.
William F. Dielschneider and his brother Franz owned and ran the Dielschneider Jewelry store of McMinnville, Oregon, which also sold and repaired watches and clocks. The collection contains a cash book, watch sales and repair ledgers, a clock repair ledger, diamond record books, manufacturers' and jobbers' catalogues, and photographs.
Dunham Printing Company operated out of Portland, Oregon during the late 1800s and early 1900s. The collection (1898-1912) contains two volumes of financial records.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1908-1971) contains administrative records which include correspondence and reports, financial records, architectural plans, photographs, reports, and printing plates.
The Halsey Building Association built a hall in Halsey, Oregon and rented out for dances, events, and to it to local groups for meetings. The collection (1892-1900) contains financial records of the association that include the date, price, and type of event held at the hall.
The Harding Drug Store was an Oregon City business started in 1873 by George A. Harding. The collection consists of ledgers, cash books, and prescription books from the store.
The L. E. Blain Clothing company of Albany, Oregon, operated from 1892 until 1976. The collection (1882-1910) contains bound financial ledgers, account journals, and cash books.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Lewis Investment Company of Portland, Oregon was a real estate firm incorporated in 1909 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and Robert W. Lewis. Collection contains corporate records including Board of Director's, stockholder’s, and Executive Committee minutes, cash books, journals, ledgers, balances and reports, and correspondence.
Benjamin Young was a salmon canner, banker, real estate promoter of Astoria, Oregon and worked for the British America Packing Company. The collection contains letterpress copy books that include personal and business correspondence, a record book of the Ben Young Land Company, a scrapbook, and twenty-one volumes of British America Packing Company journals, cash books, letterpress copy books, ledgers, and invoice books, 1882-1906.