Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
The American Council for Emigrés in the Professions (ACEP) aided professional émigrés in all aspects of resettlement in America. The collection (1945-1966) contains correspondence, reports of projects and grants undertaken and awarded, annual reports, and name and employment information of the émigrés.
The Educational Activities Board at the University of Oregon comprised alumni and students and administered student activities and clubs at the university, except sports. The collection (1932-1948) contains records from the multitude of groups, programs, and clubs it oversaw including the Oregon Daily Emerald, Oregana, women's clubs, concerts and performances, and UO band and orchestra, among many others.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1908-1971) contains administrative records which include correspondence and reports, financial records, architectural plans, photographs, reports, and printing plates.
John Barclay Fisken was the manager, general superintendent, superintendent of light and power, and chief engineer of the Washington Water Power Company. The collections consists of reports and papers from Fisken's career at the Washington Water Power Company.
The Forest Industries Radio Communications (FIRC) organization coordinated radio communication in the lumber and forest products industries. The records include meeting minutes, correspondence, financial, general and annual reports, technical files, and periodicals, 1947-1961.
The Linn County Fire Patrol Association was located in Sweet Home, Oregon. The collection contains Director's meeting minutes (1911-1936), and annual reports (1913-1963).
The McMinnville (Oregon) Ladies’ Sanitary Aid Society was founded in 1863 to support Union troops by providing volunteer support and raising money. The collection (1861-1865; 1961) contains a secretary's book, a treasurer's book, annual report, constitution and bylaws, meeting minutes, Juvenile Sanitary Society information, correspondence, receipts, and a story regarding the society.
Prince Lucien Campbell (1861-1925) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1902 until 1925. The collection contains records that document the Office of the President, 1902-1927.
Created in 1933, The Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) has the authority to control the distribution, sales and consumption in the state of Oregon. The records include monthly analytical reports, quarterly financial reports, and yearly financial reports spanning 1939-1950.
The Pacific Cooperative Poultry Producers (PCPP) cooperative was organized in 1920, and the Pacific Egg Producers (PEP) cooperative was established in 1922. The collection contains records of both cooperatives including financial records, reports, correspondence, and minutes.
Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha of Oregon chapter, became the first chapter in the state of Oregon in 1923. Collection (1903-1993) includes bulletins, meeting minutes, secretary's book, constitution, and annual reports.
Edward Grosvenor Plowman (1899 - ) became a teacher, author, practicing economist, and a specialist in railroad transportation. The collection contains speeches and articles (1938-1962), correspondence, pamphlets, and U.S. Steel Corporation annual meeting remarks of officials that were printed in bound volumes, but not published, 1946-1957; 1959-1960.
The University of Oregon Department of Public Safety (UODPS) is the organization that provides policing services for the University of Oregon campus. The collection contains annual reports and rules and regulations guide.
In 1876, the Oregon legislature vested a Board of Regents with governance of the University of Oregon, a role that lasted until 1929. Collection contains office files, correspondence, minutes, biennial and annual reports, Deady Hall repair files, department, dorm, and building naming and dedication files, professor profiles, dorm information, and a record book.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.