Found in 16 Collections and/or Records:
David Bunting (1940-) and William Thomas Trulove (1943- ) researched the economic effects of the termination of the Klamath Indian Reservation. The collection contains research files, surveys and interviews, original manuscripts, and published material.
The current Eugene Shakespeare Club, an organization of women devoted to the study of Shakespeare's works, was founded in 1909 and continues in existence as of the date of this writing (1993). The collection contains correspondence, constitutions, histories and recollections, and minutes that include annual reports, clippings, programs, and membership information.
A chapter of the Christian Endeavor Society organized at the First Christian Church at Albany, Oregon. The collection (1893-1901) contains a constitution, by-laws, meeting minutes, and a membership list of the society.
The president of the Fruit Growers Association of Southern Oregon was B. F. Miller, and the secretary was J. H. Griffis, at the time the records in this collection were created. The collection (1885-1889) contains a record book that includes constitution, bylaws, and meeting minutes.
The International Longshoremen's Association (ILA), AFL-CIO, organized in 1892, is a union of maritime workers in North America, and the Pacific Coast District was formed after a coast-wide dockworkers’ strike in 1934. The collection (1934-1945) contains records from the Pacific Coast District including material regarding the strike of 1934.
The collection contains the state, national, and local records for chapters of the League of Women Voters of Oregon. The records include individual files for many projects at the national, state, and local levels. The collection also includes publicity materials and newspaper clippings regarding the local activities of the league.
Linn Baseball Club of Albany, Oregon was organized March 30, 1878. The collection (1878-1879) contains a ledger volume consisting of constitution, bylaws, and meeting minutes.
The Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen (Four L) was a "company union" created by Brice P. Disque, in 1917. The collection (1918-1937) contains corporate records including constitutions and by-laws, minutes, convention proceedings, correspondence, and publications.
The McMinnville (Oregon) Ladies’ Sanitary Aid Society was founded in 1863 to support Union troops by providing volunteer support and raising money. The collection (1861-1865; 1961) contains a secretary's book, a treasurer's book, annual report, constitution and bylaws, meeting minutes, Juvenile Sanitary Society information, correspondence, receipts, and a story regarding the society.
The Oregon High School Debating League began in 1907. The collection (1907-1910) contains a constitution and by-laws, meeting minutes, treasurers reports, and records of League elections and decisions made.
The national Patriots of America organization was founded by William H. Harvey. The collection (1896) contains records from the Hillsboro, Oregon lodge including constitution and rituals, meeting minutes, correspondence, pamphlets, membership lists, and a broadside poster of Lady Liberty.
Pi Beta Women's Fraternity was founded in 1912 at Northwestern University of Evanston, Illinois, as a professional fraternity for women who are outstanding in music and speech arts. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the fraternity.
The Regular Donkey Club, of Salem, Oregon, was male social club. The collection (1872-1876) contains constitution, by-laws, and minutes.
The Transfiguration Social Club was a part of St. David's Episcopal Church of Portland, Oregon, and its purpose was to promote social activities in the community and to assist in the improvement of the Transfiguration chapel. The collection (1923-1926) contains a record book of meeting minutes, treasurer's accounts, a constitution, bylaws, and loose meeting minutes.
St. Johns Waterworks and Lighting Company was a Portland, Oregon public utility incorporated by J. L. Hartman, E. L. Thompson, and H. L. Powers; J. C. Scott was the majority stockholder. The collection (1903-1916) consists of a record book that contains director's and stockholder's meeting minutes, articles of incorporation, constitution, and bylaws.