Bylaws (administrative records)
Found in 25 Collections and/or Records:
American Association for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (AAHPER), NW District records
The American Association for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (AAHPER) was founded on November 27, 1885, and the mission of the organization is to advance professional practice and promote research related to health and physical education, physical activity, dance, and sport. The collection (1930-1967) contains records from the North West District and material includes minutes, correspondence, by-laws, historical summary, and convention publications.
Beta Phi Mu. University of Oregon Chapter records
Beta Phi Mu, the library and information studies honor society, was founded at the University of Illinois in August, 1948. The collection contains the University of Oregon chapter records consisting of bylaws, ritual information, correspondence, committee information and minutes, member and initiate information, treasurer's books and receipts, and a brass wick lamp, 1973.
Bunting and Trulove papers
David Bunting (1940-) and William Thomas Trulove (1943- ) researched the economic effects of the termination of the Klamath Indian Reservation. The collection contains research files, surveys and interviews, original manuscripts, and published material.
Cornucopia Mines records
The Cornucopia Mines company of Oregon was incorporated July 30, 1927 by Robert W. Betts, Blaine Hallock, and James H. Nichols as a successor company to the Baker Mines company. The collection contains corporate records, financial ledgers, and correspondence, 1918-1941.
Ellison-White Chautauqua Bureau records
Travelling chautauqua shows offered lectures, plays, and concerts of religious, classical, and popular music, and in 1912, J.R. Ellison joined with Clarence H. White in establishing the Ellison-White Chautauqua Bureau, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The collection contains articles of incorporation, bylaws, minutes, articles, and programs, 1912-1928.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association records
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1911-1947) contains financial records, excerpts from managers reports, an annual report, a photograph album, and printed brochures.
First Christian Church (Albany, OR), Christian Endeavor Society records
A chapter of the Christian Endeavor Society organized at the First Christian Church at Albany, Oregon. The collection (1893-1901) contains a constitution, by-laws, meeting minutes, and a membership list of the society.
Fruit Growers Association of Southern Oregon record book
The president of the Fruit Growers Association of Southern Oregon was B. F. Miller, and the secretary was J. H. Griffis, at the time the records in this collection were created. The collection (1885-1889) contains a record book that includes constitution, bylaws, and meeting minutes.
Guernsey-Newton Company records
The Guernsey-Newton Company was a Washington state insurance firm that was later absorbed by the Continental Casualty Company in 1929. The collection (1909-1921) contains minutes, articles of incorporation, by-laws, treasurer's reports, correspondence, motions, and amendments to the articles of incorporation.
International Longshoremen's Association, Local Pacific Coast District records
The International Longshoremen's Association (ILA), AFL-CIO, organized in 1892, is a union of maritime workers in North America, and the Pacific Coast District was formed after a coast-wide dockworkers’ strike in 1934. The collection (1934-1945) contains records from the Pacific Coast District including material regarding the strike of 1934.
Lay Council for Better Education, Lane County School District No. 69 records
The Lay Council for Better Education for Lane County School District No. 69 was an organization that formed to promote school improvement. The collection (1956-1960) contains by-laws, meeting minutes, including Board of Director's and School Board minutes, correspondence, reports, and financial records.
Linn Baseball Club records
Linn Baseball Club of Albany, Oregon was organized March 30, 1878. The collection (1878-1879) contains a ledger volume consisting of constitution, bylaws, and meeting minutes.
Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen records
The Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen (Four L) was a "company union" created by Brice P. Disque, in 1917. The collection (1918-1937) contains corporate records including constitutions and by-laws, minutes, convention proceedings, correspondence, and publications.
McMinnville Ladies' Sanitary Aid Society records
The McMinnville (Oregon) Ladies’ Sanitary Aid Society was founded in 1863 to support Union troops by providing volunteer support and raising money. The collection (1861-1865; 1961) contains a secretary's book, a treasurer's book, annual report, constitution and bylaws, meeting minutes, Juvenile Sanitary Society information, correspondence, receipts, and a story regarding the society.
Nicolai Investment Co. records
Oregon High School Debating League records
The Oregon High School Debating League began in 1907. The collection (1907-1910) contains a constitution and by-laws, meeting minutes, treasurers reports, and records of League elections and decisions made.
Orides Club records
The Orides Club (circa 1935-1975) was an organization for independent women at the University of Oregon and the Club also included many female community members from Eugene, Oregon. Collection contains office records, meeting minutes, directories, and bylaws.
Pacific Stationery and Print Company records
The Pacific Stationery and Print Company, of Portland, Oregon, provided stationery, printing services, record organizing services, book binding, lithographing, embossing, and office furniture. The collection (1902-1936) contains financial records, articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, correspondence, and a catalog.
Peg Leg Mining and Milling Co. records
Peg Leg Mining and Milling Co was a general mining and milling firm that owned, leased, developed, and operated claims in Oregon and Idaho. The collection (1904) contains incorporator's and stockholder's meeting minutes, by-laws, articles of incorporation, and correspondence.
Pioneer Memorial Park Association records
The Pioneer Memorial Park Association, formed in 1954, was the Eugene Pioneer cemetery's administrator until 2004 when the Association dissolved and turned over its assets to the Eugene Pioneer Cemetery Association. The collection includes records of the International Order of Odd Fellows Spencer's Butte Lodge No. 9, minutes, articles of incorporation and bylaws, development project files, plot records and cemetery history from 1874-1998.
Regular Donkey Club records
The Regular Donkey Club, of Salem, Oregon, was male social club. The collection (1872-1876) contains constitution, by-laws, and minutes.
Sherwood Placer Mining Co. records
Sherwood Placer Mining Company, of Portland, Oregon was a general mining and milling firm that owned, operated, and rented ore and bullion mining and milling operations, and also water rights. The collection (1911) contains articles of incorporation, stock records, by-laws, and meeting minutes.
Simon Realty Co. records
Simon Realty Company, of Portland, Oregon, was incorporated by George L. Buland, Andrew Koerner, and Herbert L. Swett. The collection (1927-1941) contains articles of incorporation, meeting minutes, and by-laws.
St. David's Episcopal Church,Transfiguration Social Club records
The Transfiguration Social Club was a part of St. David's Episcopal Church of Portland, Oregon, and its purpose was to promote social activities in the community and to assist in the improvement of the Transfiguration chapel. The collection (1923-1926) contains a record book of meeting minutes, treasurer's accounts, a constitution, bylaws, and loose meeting minutes.
St. Johns Waterworks and Lighting Co. records
St. Johns Waterworks and Lighting Company was a Portland, Oregon public utility incorporated by J. L. Hartman, E. L. Thompson, and H. L. Powers; J. C. Scott was the majority stockholder. The collection (1903-1916) consists of a record book that contains director's and stockholder's meeting minutes, articles of incorporation, constitution, and bylaws.