Land grants -- Oregon
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Certificate for a donation land claim in Lane County, Oregon filed by Jeremiah B. Thomson in 1855.
Established in 1812, the General Land Office (GLO) sought to meet the needs of settlers during the western expansion of the United States. The collection consists of a photostat copy of a notice to settlers put out by the General Land Office in 1853.