Articles of incorporation
Found in 34 Collections and/or Records:
Afro-American Institute records
The Afro-American Institute, headquartered in Eugene, Oregon was a non-profit organization to bring increased awareness of the achievments of black people and to help the community understand problems facing the black community. The records Include articles of incorportaion, mission and purpose documents, and two newsletters.
Lake M. Bechtell papers
Lake Bechtell (1886 -1977) was a lawyer who became City Attorney of Prineville, then was elected to the City Council in 1921, to the office of Mayor in 1925, and served as District Attorney for Crook County, 1928 to 1953. The collection contains legal files regarding livestock companies, grazing and irrigation districts, mining claims, and railroads, 1918-1963.
Bend Publishing Company records
This collection includes articles of incorporation and minutes of stockholders' meetings. The incorporators were Archibald Whisnant, George Vath, and James B. Kerr. Also in this volume are the corporate records of the Bend Press Publishing Co., 1916-1919, the directors being Clyde M. McKay, George T. Pearce, and D. B. Stuart.
Blue Mountain Consolidated Wagon Road Co. articles of incorporation
The Blue Mountain Consolidated Wagon Road Company, of La Grande, Oregon was incorporated by J. S. Ruckell, R. B. Meacham, and T. F. Carter. The collection contains articles of incorporation, dated July 18, 1868.
Josiah A. Burnett papers
Josiah Burnett of Eagle Creek, Oregon, worked in mining, survey work, and farming. The collection (1852-1874) contains correspondence regarding family, mining, and politics, and also contains articles of incorporation of Oregon businesses.
Columbia River Meat Company records
Includes articles of incorporation, minutes of stockholders' meetings, stock record, and dividend record. The firm was a cannery. The incorporators were Milton Smith, C. R. Hallberg, and W. H. Cooper.
Columbia Transportation Company records
The Columbia Transportation company owned and operated the Columbia North Beach Ferry company. The collection (1921-1954) contains articles of incorporation, minutes of shareholders' meetings, account books and ledgers.
Cornucopia Mines records
The Cornucopia Mines company of Oregon was incorporated July 30, 1927 by Robert W. Betts, Blaine Hallock, and James H. Nichols as a successor company to the Baker Mines company. The collection contains corporate records, financial ledgers, and correspondence, 1918-1941.
Wallace Ulysses Douglas papers
E. C. M. Rand report on Northwest railroads
E. C. M. Rand was commissioned in 1893 to investigate and report of the affairs of the Willamette Valley and Coast railroad and the Oregon Pacific railroad.
Ellison-White Chautauqua Bureau records
Travelling chautauqua shows offered lectures, plays, and concerts of religious, classical, and popular music, and in 1912, J.R. Ellison joined with Clarence H. White in establishing the Ellison-White Chautauqua Bureau, headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The collection contains articles of incorporation, bylaws, minutes, articles, and programs, 1912-1928.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association records
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1911-1947) contains financial records, excerpts from managers reports, an annual report, a photograph album, and printed brochures.
Governor's Committee for the Oregon Museum of History, Science, and Industry records
The Oregon Governor's Committee for the Oregon Museum of History, Science, and Industry was tasked to gather information and support needed to create a new Oregon museum; the resulting museum would become OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). The collection (1943-1944) contains meeting minutes, and reports.
Guernsey-Newton Company records
The Guernsey-Newton Company was a Washington state insurance firm that was later absorbed by the Continental Casualty Company in 1929. The collection (1909-1921) contains minutes, articles of incorporation, by-laws, treasurer's reports, correspondence, motions, and amendments to the articles of incorporation.
Italian American Bank records
The Italian American Bank, of Portland, Oregon, was incorporated December 22, 1906, by H. S. Myers, F. N. Myers, and M. S. Myers. The collection (1907-1911) contains a record book of Board of Directors and Stockholders meeting minutes, and articles of incorporation.
Kola Neis Hop Company corporate records
Kola Neis Company had the following officers: Kola Neis, Harry Schlosser, and O. O. McClellan. Records Include articles of incorporation and minutes of directors for Kola Neis Hop Company.
Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen records
The Loyal Legion of Loggers and Lumbermen (Four L) was a "company union" created by Brice P. Disque, in 1917. The collection (1918-1937) contains corporate records including constitutions and by-laws, minutes, convention proceedings, correspondence, and publications.
Nicolai Bros. Company records
The Nicolai Bros. Company of Portland, Oregon, was a sash and door manufacturing company. The collection (1870-1878) contains corporate records, correspondence, financial records, minutes, day books, and order books.
Nicolai Investment Co. records
Oregon Southern Improvement Company correspondence
This collection contains 53 correspondence relating to the establishment of the Oregon Southern Improvement Co., 1883.
Pacific Stationery and Print Company records
The Pacific Stationery and Print Company, of Portland, Oregon, provided stationery, printing services, record organizing services, book binding, lithographing, embossing, and office furniture. The collection (1902-1936) contains financial records, articles of incorporation, by-laws, minutes, correspondence, and a catalog.
Peg Leg Mining and Milling Co. records
Peg Leg Mining and Milling Co was a general mining and milling firm that owned, leased, developed, and operated claims in Oregon and Idaho. The collection (1904) contains incorporator's and stockholder's meeting minutes, by-laws, articles of incorporation, and correspondence.
Pioneer Memorial Park Association records
The Pioneer Memorial Park Association, formed in 1954, was the Eugene Pioneer cemetery's administrator until 2004 when the Association dissolved and turned over its assets to the Eugene Pioneer Cemetery Association. The collection includes records of the International Order of Odd Fellows Spencer's Butte Lodge No. 9, minutes, articles of incorporation and bylaws, development project files, plot records and cemetery history from 1874-1998.
Portland and Milwaukie Macadamized Road Co. records
Portland and Milwaukie Macadamized Road Company built a toll road connecting Portland with Milwaukie, Oregon. The collection (1862-1865) contains corporate records of the Portland and Milwaukie Macadamized Road Company.
Portland Lone Fir Cemetery Company records
The Lone Fir Cemetery is the oldest of Portland's original cemeteries and was established in 1846. Collection includes articles of incorporation, oaths of office, records concerning the Oregon Asylum, annual reports of the treasurer, stock certificates, vouchers, and miscellaneous items.
KOIN Radio Station records
KOIN Radio Station of Portland, Oregon was incorporated by C. W. Myers, Harry W. Ely, and D. M. Smith in 1926 and was dissolved in 1952. The collection (1926-1952) contains articles of incorporation, stockholder's and Board of Director's meeting minutes, stock subscription information, and correspondence.
Sherwood Placer Mining Co. records
Sherwood Placer Mining Company, of Portland, Oregon was a general mining and milling firm that owned, operated, and rented ore and bullion mining and milling operations, and also water rights. The collection (1911) contains articles of incorporation, stock records, by-laws, and meeting minutes.
Simon Realty Co. records
Simon Realty Company, of Portland, Oregon, was incorporated by George L. Buland, Andrew Koerner, and Herbert L. Swett. The collection (1927-1941) contains articles of incorporation, meeting minutes, and by-laws.
St. Johns Waterworks and Lighting Co. records
St. Johns Waterworks and Lighting Company was a Portland, Oregon public utility incorporated by J. L. Hartman, E. L. Thompson, and H. L. Powers; J. C. Scott was the majority stockholder. The collection (1903-1916) consists of a record book that contains director's and stockholder's meeting minutes, articles of incorporation, constitution, and bylaws.
Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company records
The Sugar Pine Mill and Fixture Company, located in Albany, Oregon, was incorporated by George W. Hochstedler, Edmund Zeyss, and C. W. Sears. The collection (1894-1903) consists of a a record book containing incorporation records, meeting minutes, stock, and stockholders information.