Found in 65 Collections and/or Records:
3rd, Washington sts. Portland, OR, showing Presbyterian Church and Trinity Church. Heart of Portland, Oregon, 1872. Dispensary was on S.W. corner of 2nd & Washington Sts. W147A enlargement of W147., 1872
Arctic Cliff-Dwellers on King Island. CLA: Building in foreground is the US school. Higher building is Catholic church. From Coast Guard ship "Spencer.", 1939
First Christian Church, built 1910-1911, at 11th and Oak. Still extant, with added bell tower.
Foundation of Portland post office, under construction in 1873. Lutheran church and old wooden courthouse in background., 1873
Greek Church at Sitka. [Exterior frontal view of cathedral of St. Michael. Peak in background.], 1899-1900
Cathedral of St. Michael in Sitka. This interior view shows "the larger and central sanctuary... that of the Archistrategos Michael. In the center is an elevated platform, seperated from the main vody of the church by a partition called the ikonostas, whi
Mausoleums #1 & 2 Cemetery. Congregation Beth Israel, Portland, Oregon construct by H.A. Herzog. [Perspective of two buildings, with cars and people in parking lot between buildings.], 1940s-1950s c
View of brick church that was located at the corner of 10th and Willamette
Mt. Angel, Oregon. Loop Terminal of Willamette Valley Railway. Built about 1914, abandoned ca. 1928. [View across field to depot; church and town in background.], not yet determined
The Methodist Episcopal church at 10th and Willamette.