Found in 50 Collections and/or Records:
The American Institute of Architects had a Southwest Oregon Chapter. The collection (1952-1962) contains meeting minutes, executive board minutes, reports to the executive, financial reports, membership information, events, and printed matter.
Percy Dwight Bentley (1885-1968) was an architect from the Midwest who practiced in Lane County, Oregon from 1939-1961. His early work shows the influence of Frank Lloyd Wright and Louis Sullivan. The collection documents his work from 1951-1962 and includes churches, residences, and commercial structures.
Collection comprises architecture files of architect Herman Brookman, including drawings, specifications, correspondence, and photographs concerning 23 projects in Oregon. The photographs include images of design and architectural and decorative details, by professional photographers, of residences and several other structures designed by Brookman.
Claude R. Butcher (1900-1983) was an architect. The collection contains original drawings, layouts on tracing paper, blueprints, correspondence, and reference material.
Charles Gilman Davis (1918-1979) was an architect and educator. The C. Gilman Davis Papers include architectural project files, project drawings, and research and educational material that reflect his career as an architect and educator.
Collection comprises architectural plans and photographs related to the construction of the New Heathman Hotel, in Portland, Oregon in 1927; photographs of the interior of the Paramount Theatre, Portland; photographs of designs and finished buildings in Portland and elsewhere in Oregon; and plans for the residence of Mrs. J. W. DeYoung.
The collection consists of thirty-four images documenting three houses on Fowler Street (#327, 337, and 357) in Roseburg, Oregon. The purpose of the collection is to document the properties for historical mitigation as required by local agencies.
Walter Henry Gerke (c. 1891-1982) and Florence Holmes Gerke (1896-1964) were landscape architects. The collection contains 2 flat file folders of architectural plans reflecting their work on the Bonneville Power Navigation project and the Washington Park Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon.
Collection comprises three albums of architectural photographs, circa 1910s-1930s, of Oregon high schools, banks, libraries, hotels, and residences designed by American architect Raymond W. Hatch.
Heritage Documentation Programs records: Historic American Buildings Survey and Historic American Engineering photographs (HABS) (HAER)
The Heritage Documentation Programs records: Historic American Buildings Survey and Historic American Engineering photograph collection contains materials that document achievements in architecture, engineering, and design in the United States, and includes photographs, project narratives, and architectural drawings.
Harry A. Herzog (1893-) was an architect in practice in Portland, Oregon, in the firm of Bennes & Herzog. Collection comprises architectural tracings, renderings, specifications and photographs for 27 commercial and residential architecture projects in the Portland, Oregon area by American architect Harry Albert Herzog.
Leslie D. Howell (1884-1969) was an architect and engineer in the Portland firm of Knighton & Howell. The projects are documented in architectural drawings and photographs, and consist of residences, commercial structures, educational institutions, and state offices, from 1912 to 1952.
Francis Keally was architect of the Oregon State capitol, and was consulted about alterations to it.
Olaf Laurgaard (1880-1945) was city engineer of Portland, Oregon. The papers are correspondence, reports, plans, specifications, and drawings for a Portland, Oregon waterfront project, 1919-1933, and other city projects.
Ellis F. Lawrence was an American architect. Conllection includes correspondence, architectural drawings, and photographs relating to projects undertaken by Lawrence & Holford, or McNaughton, Raymond & Lawrence, mainly in Oregon and Washington, from 1909 to 1924.
Lawrence, Tucker & Wallmann was an architectural firm in Portland, Oregon, from 1946-1960. It was the successor firm to Tucker and Wallmann, and Lawrence and Lawrence, two other Portland, Oregon firms. The principals of the firm were Abbott Lawrence, Ernest F. Tucker, and George R. Wallmann. The collection includes project files, drawings, and film.