Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains 18 black-and-white silver gelatin prints of Memorial Day celebrations in Paris, France, circa 1914-1918.
Dr. Richard W. Lindholm (1913-1994) was a professor of finance and the dean of the University of Oregon School of Business. The Richard W. Lindholm faculty papers contain publications, lectures, press releases, project files, and correspondence related to Lindholm’s work on the Michigan State University Vietnam Project regarding the economy of Vietnam and the Vietnam war from 1953-1974.
Liévin Jean Van de Velde (1850-1888) was a captain of the Belgian Army, active in the development and control of the Congo Free State, essentially owned by Leopold II, king of Belgium. The Liévin Van de Velde papers include correspondence, documents, treaties, and photographs documenting his military career and activities in the Congo.
- Language: French X
- Business education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Congo (Democratic Republic) -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- France -- Paris 1
- International Relations 1
- English 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- German 1
- Portuguese 1
- Vietnamese 1
- International Association of the Congo 1
- Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 1
- Stanley, Henry M. (Henry Morton), 1841-1904 1
- University of Oregon 1
- Van de Velde, Liévin, 1850-1888 1