Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5

Educational Activities Board records

 Collection — Box: 2 (1996.191.A)
Identifier: UA 173
Abstract

The Educational Activities Board at the University of Oregon comprised alumni and students and administered student activities and clubs at the university, except sports. The collection (1932-1948) contains records from the multitude of groups, programs, and clubs it oversaw including the Oregon Daily Emerald, Oregana, women's clubs, concerts and performances, and UO band and orchestra, among many others.

Dates: 1932-1948

Lundquist College of Business (LCB) records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Dean’s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the school’s work with local businesses, universities, and...
Dates: 1920-2007

Office of the President: Prince Lucien Campbell records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 001-004
Abstract

Prince Lucien Campbell (1861-1925) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1902 until 1925. The collection contains records that document the Office of the President, 1902-1927.

Dates: 1902-1927

University of Oregon Board of Regents records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 123
Abstract

In 1876, the Oregon legislature vested a Board of Regents with governance of the University of Oregon, a role that lasted until 1929. Collection contains office files, correspondence, minutes, biennial and annual reports, Deady Hall repair files, department, dorm, and building naming and dedication files, professor profiles, dorm information, and a record book.

Dates: 1874-1926

University Theatre records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 148
Abstract

Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.

Dates: 1900-2009