Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3

Lundquist College of Business (LCB) records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Dean’s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the school’s work with local businesses, universities, and...
Dates: 1920-2007

University Theatre records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 148
Abstract

Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.

Dates: 1900-2009

Villard Hall Centennial records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 083
Abstract

Villard Hall was the second building opened on the University of Oregon campus in 1886. The records document the history of the building as well as planning around the centennial celebration.

Dates: 1881-1987; Majority of material found within 1983 - 1987