Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Clippings 1
- Financial records 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Modern dance -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Notebooks 1
- Premedical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Reports 1
- Student Life 1
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1