Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Robert Donald Clark (1910- ) was a professor of speech, author, public speaker, and university president. The Robert D. Clark Papers are comprised of correspondence, schoolwork, speeches, writings, research notes, publications, administrative reports and memoranda, and reference files.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
The School of Journalism and Communication (SOJC) at the University of Oregon was created in 1916 and offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. The collection includes faculty meeting minutes and correspondence, special lecture and symposium information, SOJC publications, accreditation reports, records of the Dean's office, awards, scripts and audio tapes, and event information, 1915-2010.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- Clippings 6
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Scrapbooks 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Correspondence 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audiotapes 1
- California 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College presidents -- California -- San Jose 1
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College sports -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Communication -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Oregon -- History -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- American National Red Cross 1
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Kuck, Helen Huntington, 1896-1945 1
- Portland School of Social Work 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- San Jose State College 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism 1
- University of Oregon. School of Journalism and Communication 1
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 1 + ∧ less