Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection contains multiple bound copies of a publication titled, Investment in the Future of Oregon, 1930; one copy is wrapped as a present to Burt Brown Baker. The publication explains why donors have invested (up to 1930) and should invest in the University of Oregon, who some of the donors were, the opportunities for investment, and changes that investments have brought about.
Arnold Bennett Hall (1881-1936) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1926-1932. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Education, Higher -- Research 1
- Educational fund raising -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Educational surveys 1
- Surveys (documents) 1
- Hall, Robert C., 1882-1976 1
- Nash, John Henry, 1871-1947 1
- University of Oregon. Fine Arts Press 1
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 1
- University of Oregon. University Press 1