Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Phi Chi Theta is a business and economics fraternity that was founded on June 16, 1924 in Chicago, Illinois; the now inactive University of Oregon chapter was formed in 1962. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, office files and artifacts, 1976-1978
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
University Friars is a University of Oregon campus organization that promotes campus leadership and volunteerism. The collection consists of Friars publications, directories, and rosters.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 4
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Correspondence 3
- Clippings 2
- Financial records 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Membership lists 2
- Newsletters 2
- Annual reports 1
- Artifacts 1
- Business -- Societies, etc 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Economics -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Photographs 1
- Playbills 1
- Research -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Science -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 4
- Phi Chi Theta. Oregon Beta (University of Oregon) 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- University Friars (University of Oregon) 1