Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
Delta Nu Alpha is an international organization dedicated to transportation and logistics. The collection contains University of Oregon chapter records that document the functions, activities, and people of the organization. Records include correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, membership files, national materials, subject files on transportation topics, and photographs, 1947-1958.
The Failing and Beekman student oratory contest at the University of Oregon began with an endowment established in 1883 by Henry Failing and C.C. Beekman that awarded two yearly prizes. The collection contains collected hand-written and typed orations by students, some with notations.
MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano Aztlan), a University of Oregon student union began as a part of the Chicano Student Union in 1964. The group took its current title in 1969. Mujeres is a program within MEChA that began in 1995 and is focused on Chicanas and other women of color. The collection contains an informational pamphlet.
MEChA (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano Aztlan), a University of Oregon student union began as a part of the Chicano Student Union in 1964. The group took its current title in 1969. The collection contains publications and pamphlets related to 2009 conferences.
The University of Oregon Mortar Board Society was founded in 1923. The collection includes office files, minutes, and society history files.
Pi Beta Women's Fraternity was founded in 1912 at Northwestern University of Evanston, Illinois, as a professional fraternity for women who are outstanding in music and speech arts. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the fraternity.
The Propeller Club of the United States supports National and International Marine industry and waterways. The collection includes meeting minutes, correspondence, and historical information, 1937-1950.
Students at the University of Oregon have written and performed numerous orations for ceremonies, contests, and class work. The collection contains hand-written and typed student orations, some with notations.
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 5
- Correspondence 4
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 4
- Pamphlets 3
- Student movements -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Clippings 2
- Clubs -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- College orations -- University of Oregon 2
- Mexican American college students -- Political activity -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Newsletters 2
- Orations 2
- Oratory -- Competitions -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Affidavits 1
- Constitutions 1 + ∧ less
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (University of Oregon) 2
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Delta Nu Alpha Transportation Fraternity. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- Failing and Beekman Oratory Contest 1
- Mortar Board (Society). University of Oregon Chapter 1