Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Students Wildly Indignant about Nearly Everything (S.W.I.N.E.) was a student group at the University of Oregon. The collection contains office files, budget files, news clippings, newsletters, and membership lists.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 3
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Photographs 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Correspondence 2
- Office files 2
- Student Life 2
- Affidavits 1
- Annual reports 1
- Financial records 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Medical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Membership lists 1
- Newsletters 1
- Notebooks 1
- Playbills 1
- Premedical education -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 4
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- University of Oregon. Associated Students 1