Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Robert Donald Clark (1910- ) was a professor of speech, author, public speaker, and university president. The Robert D. Clark Papers are comprised of correspondence, schoolwork, speeches, writings, research notes, publications, administrative reports and memoranda, and reference files.
The Faculty Advisory Council at the University of Oregon is a university standing committee responsible for providing the President and other administration officials with faculty opinion and counsel on a wide range of university affairs. The collection (1913-1988) contains a history of the council, minutes, memoranda, reports, and curriculum files.
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
Robert D. Clark (1910-2005) began his career at the University of Oregon in 1943 as a professor of speech and later became Dean of the College of Liberal Arts (CLA), Dean of Faculties, President of San Jose State College (1964-1969), and from 1969 until his retirement in 1975, he served as the eleventh President of the University of Oregon. The collection contains the records that document the Office of the President, 1969-1976.
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Correspondence 3
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Memorandums 3
- Reports 3
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Administrative records 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Financial records 2
- California 1
- Clippings 1
- College presidents -- California -- San Jose 1
- Education, Higher -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Eugene (Or.) -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Manuscripts for publication 1
- Office files 1
- Oral communication -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Oratory -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 1
- Oregon 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 2
- Andrews, Fred C. 1
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Clark, Dan Elbert, 1884-1956 1
- Duncan, Charles T. 1