Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Eugene-Lane branch of the Association of American University Women (AAUW) is a Woman's association whose members have gained degrees in higher education. This collection contains such items as historical scrapbooks, Administrative and financial records, records of Branch events, and some small amount of state and national documents.
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
Faculty bulletins and scrapbooks contain memos, correspondence and bulletins produced by and for the faculty of the University of Oregon between 1914-1931 and preserved in 31 scrapbooks.
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
Wayne Lyman Morse (1900-1974) was a United States Senator from 1945-1969. He was a member of the Labor and Welfare Committee, Armed Services Committee, and Foreign Relations Committee and served as a delegate to the United Nations. The collection contains senatorial papers, 1944-1968, research material, arbitration decisions, speeches, financial material, mementos and personal and general correspondence.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The School of Architecture and Allied Arts was founded in 1914. The collection contains fifty-seven scrapbooks that include articles, correspondence, photographs and memorabilia relating to the school, its faculty, staff and students, 1916-1968.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.