Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Black Student Union at the University of Oregon was formed in 1966. The collection consists of photographs and scrapbooks from 1978 to 1981.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
Faculty bulletins and scrapbooks contain memos, correspondence and bulletins produced by and for the faculty of the University of Oregon between 1914-1931 and preserved in 31 scrapbooks.
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Alfred L. Lomax (1892-1982) was a Professor of Business Administration (Pacific Northwest industrial history) at the University of Oregon. The collection consists of research correspondence, manuscripts, research materials, published articles and photographs.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The bid to consolidate higher education in Oregon began with the the Zorn-MacPherson School Moving Bill of 1932. The collection (1932-1934) contains research files, and a scrapbook of the Register Guard Eugene newspaper regarding arguments and statistics surrounding the consolidation attempt.
Carl F. Smith researched Thomas Condon and the Condon family. The collection (1875-1957) consists of correspondence, scrapbooks, publications and other printed matter, and photographs, all related to Thomas Condon and the Condon family.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Photographs 8
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Colleges and Universities 6
- Correspondence 6
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Clippings 4
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 4
- Student Life 3
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Oregon 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- African American college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Arts and Humanities 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- Oregon 1
- Bridges -- Oregon 1
- Bulletins 1
- Businesses and Corporations 1 ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Bright, Verne, 1893-1977 1
- Condon family 1
- Condon, Thomas, 1822-1907 1
- Deady, Matthew P. (Matthew Paul), 1824-1893 1
- Ernst, Alice Henson, 1880-1980 1
- Eugene Register-Guard 1
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 1
- Hayden, Sterling, 1916-1986 1
- Kerr, William Jasper, 1863-1947 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Kuck, Helen Huntington, 1896-1945 1
- Lomax, Alfred L. (Alfred Lewis), 1892-1982 1
- McArthur, Lewis A. (Lewis Ankeny), 1883-1951 1
- Mills, Randall Vause, 1907-1952 1
- Neuberger, Richard L. (Richard Lewis), 1912-1960 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1 ∧ less