Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The bid to consolidate higher education in Oregon began with the the Zorn-MacPherson School Moving Bill of 1932. The collection (1932-1934) contains research files, and a scrapbook of the Register Guard Eugene newspaper regarding arguments and statistics surrounding the consolidation attempt.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Colleges and Universities 5
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Correspondence 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Oregon -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education, Higher -- Law and legislation -- Oregon 1
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Corvallis 1
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- History -- 20th century 1
- Financial records 1
- Military 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Eugene Register-Guard 1
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 1
- Kerr, William Jasper, 1863-1947 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Oregon State Agricultural College 1
- Oregon State College 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Portland School of Social Work 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- Tugman, William M. (William Masten), 1893-1961 1 ∧ less