Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Department of Military Science was established at the University of Oregon in 1919, although the school had sponsored military training through the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) program before the creation of a Military Science department. The collection includes department files and ROTC/Air Force ROTC information, audiotapes, scrapbooks, photographs, clippings, newsletters, student orientation and training, and protest information, 1916-1972.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Clippings 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Diaries 1
- Education -- Oregon -- History -- 20th century 1
- Financial records 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Military 1
- Military education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Modern dance -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- School principals -- Oregon 1
- Student Life 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 4
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1