Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Peggy O'More Blocklinger (1895-1970) was known for writing youth novels. This collection contains manuscripts, poetry, publications and correspondence, which reflect her work.
Mary Collins was an author of six mystery novels, all set in California. The collection contains correspondence, contracts, manuscripts, notes, and scrapbooks, 1941-1953.
Quail Hawkins (1905-2002) was a writer of children's books. The collection includes published works, book length manuscripts as well as short stories, musicals, articles and poetry. The collection also includes clippings and correspondence that reflects her work.
Harriet E. Huntington (1909-1985) was a photographer and author of children's books. The collection includes manuscripts, correspondence, reviews, photographs, biographical materials and family scrapbooks that reflect Huntington's career as an author.
Mason, Arthur (1876-1955) and Mary Frank (1888-1966) were children's book authors. The collection includes holograph manuscripts of novels and short stories, correspondence with agents and friends, contracts, reviews, diaries, and photographs that reflect their work as authors.
Collection comprises papers of American artist, illustrator and author Helen Damrosch Tee-Van, and includes illustrations from her books (both rough sketches and final drawings), sketch books, educational dioramas, murals, backgrounds for exhibits, manuscripts, articles, underwater illustrations from oceanographic expeditions, photographs, letters, and habitat maps.
- Children and Youth 5
- Correspondence 4
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Book illustrations 2
- Publishers and Publishing 2
- Young adult literature, American -- Authorship 2
- American fiction -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- California 1
- California -- Fiction 1
- Children's books -- Specimens 1
- Children's literature, American -- Authorship 1
- Children's literature, American -- Illustrations 1
- Children's stories, American -- Authorship 1
- Contracts 1 + ∧ less
- Atherton, Gertrude Franklin Horn, 1857-1948 1
- Collins, Mary, 1908-1979 1
- Hawkins, Quail 1
- Huntington, Harriet E. 1
- Mason, Arthur, 1876-1955 1