Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Black Student Union at the University of Oregon was formed in 1966. The collection consists of photographs and scrapbooks from 1978 to 1981.
Fred Michael Fuecker (1895-1975) served in the military from 1911-1955, including World War I and World War II. The collection consists of a World War I diary, administrative papers of the provost marshal of Los Angeles and Arizona, and of Service Command Unit 4910, Los Angeles (1942-1944), and seven photograph albums, (1911-1924), scrapbooks and mementos.
Garry W. Jewett lived in Pomeroy, Washington and was an attorney for the Nez Percé tribe. The collection contains papers related to Jewett's service as attorney to the Nez Percé Indians.
Bertram Telfer McBain was a paper mill manager and consultant. The papers include proposals and studies for pulp mill sites, a manuscript history of the pulp and paper industry in the Pacific Northwest, photographs and a scrapbook of the Crown Pulp Mill, Oregon City (1914), and photographs of construction of the Oregon City-West Linn bridge (1922).
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.
John Roberts White (1879-1961), an English soldier who served with the Philippine Constabulary, was also superintendent of the Iwahig Penal Colony, and served in the U.S. National Park Service. The collection includes biographical material, diaries, correspondence, publications, clippings and ephemera, scrapbooks, and photographs.
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 4
- Diaries 2
- Negatives 2
- Administrative records 1
- African American college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Alaska 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Businesses and Corporations 1
- Clippings 1
- College students, Black -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Education -- Alaska -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Education, Higher -- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Educators -- United States 1
- Forestry and Forestry Products 1 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Dill, Clarence C. (Clarence Cleveland), 1884-1978 1
- Fuecker, Fred M. (Fred Michael), 1895-1975 1
- Idaho Children's Commission 1
- Jewett Family of America 1
- Jewett, Garry W. 1
- Jewett, Jeanne 1
- Joseph (Nez Percé Chief), 1840-1904 1
- McBain, Bertram T. (Bertram Telfer) 1
- Philippine Constabulary 1
- United States. Army. Field Artillery 1
- United States. Department of Education 1
- United States. National Park Service 1
- University of Oregon 1
- Wagner, Jonathan, 1873- 1
- White, John Roberts, 1879-1961 1 + ∧ less