Showing Collections: 61 - 70 of 70
Clayton Steinke Jr. (1942-) was a member of the University of Oregon cross country and track and field team from 1960-1964. This collection includes scrapbooks, correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, programs, awards, uniforms, and an unpublished memoir.
Henry R. Stern (1874-1966) was a music composer and music publishing executive. The collection contains correspondence, music manuscripts, phonograph recordings, composition and copyright lists, biographical material, and scrapbooks.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
Collection comprises papers of American artist, illustrator and author Helen Damrosch Tee-Van, and includes illustrations from her books (both rough sketches and final drawings), sketch books, educational dioramas, murals, backgrounds for exhibits, manuscripts, articles, underwater illustrations from oceanographic expeditions, photographs, letters, and habitat maps.
Jonathan Wagner (1873- ?) became superintendent of schools at Las Cruces and Santa Fe, New Mexico, was then elected New Mexico superintendent of public instruction, then elected president of New Mexico Normal University, and from 1923 to 1930, served as chief of the Alaska Division of the U. S. Department of Education. The collection contains scrapbooks of correspondence, clippings, photographs and other material from Wagner's career in education, 1917-1933.
Oswald West (1873-1960) was an attorney in Portland, Oregon, and served as governor of Oregon from 1911 until 1915. The collection (1910-1940) contains correspondence, campaign broadsides from 1910, a scrapbook of newspaper clippings by and about West, and photographs.
John Roberts White (1879-1961), an English soldier who served with the Philippine Constabulary, was also superintendent of the Iwahig Penal Colony, and served in the U.S. National Park Service. The collection includes biographical material, diaries, correspondence, publications, clippings and ephemera, scrapbooks, and photographs.
- Photographs 65
- Correspondence 45
- Clippings 17
- Manuscripts for publication 17
- Diaries 14
- Literature 13
- Oregon 13
- Women 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century 9
- Children and Youth 8
- Colleges and Universities 8
- Legislators -- Oregon 6
- Photograph albums 6
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 6
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Letters (Correspondence) 5
- Native Americans 5
- Politics and Politicians 5 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 8
- Oregonian (Firm) 2
- Philippine Constabulary 2
- United States. Army 2
- Adams, Frank R. (Frank Ramsay), 1883-1963 1
- Advertising Council 1
- Allen, Merritt Parmelee, 1892-1954 1
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American Association of University Women. Eugene-Lane Branch 1
- American Baptist Home Mission Society 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers 1
- Ankeny family 1
- Ankeny, Louise, 1896-1966? 1
- Atherton, Gertrude Franklin Horn, 1857-1948 1
- Beekman family 1
- Beekman, Benjamin B., 1863-1945 1
- Beekman, Carrie C., 1865-1959 1
- Beekman, Cornelius C. (Cornelius Compton), 1828-1915 1
- Berger, Elwynne 1 ∧ less