Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Josef Berger (1903-1971) was a children's book author, political speechwriter, poet, and lyricist. The collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, speeches, and published articles, relating to Berger's interest in American history, politics, and culture.
Quail Hawkins (1905-2002) was a writer of children's books. The collection includes published works, book length manuscripts as well as short stories, musicals, articles and poetry. The collection also includes clippings and correspondence that reflects her work.
The collection of Rutherford Montgomery includes manuscripts (book length, short story and anthology), published works, correspondence, miscellaneous items (such as speeches, screenplays and screeplay ideas for television and movies), tearsheets, illustrations, scrapbooks, articles, other writings, third party manuscripts, photographs and several other materials that represent Montgomery's career as an author and his career at Walt Disney Studios.
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Children's literature, American -- Illustrations 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Publishers and Publishing 2
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- International Relations 1
- Journalists -- United States 1
- Juvenile literature 1
- Lyricists -- United States 1
- Political Campaigns 1
- Scenarios 1
- Screenplays 1
- Screenwriters -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Berger, Elwynne 1
- Berger, Josef, 1903-1971 1
- Hawkins, Quail 1
- Montgomery, Rutherford G. (Rutherford George), 1896-1985 1
- Thomas, Dorothy Gay 1
- Walt Disney Productions 1 ∧ less