Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Josef Berger (1903-1971) was a children's book author, political speechwriter, poet, and lyricist. The collection includes correspondence, manuscripts, speeches, and published articles, relating to Berger's interest in American history, politics, and culture.
Quail Hawkins (1905-2002) was a writer of children's books. The collection includes published works, book length manuscripts as well as short stories, musicals, articles and poetry. The collection also includes clippings and correspondence that reflects her work.
The collection of Rutherford Montgomery includes manuscripts (book length, short story and anthology), published works, correspondence, miscellaneous items (such as speeches, screenplays and screeplay ideas for television and movies), tearsheets, illustrations, scrapbooks, articles, other writings, third party manuscripts, photographs and several other materials that represent Montgomery's career as an author and his career at Walt Disney Studios.
Collection comprises papers of American artist, illustrator and author Helen Damrosch Tee-Van, and includes illustrations from her books (both rough sketches and final drawings), sketch books, educational dioramas, murals, backgrounds for exhibits, manuscripts, articles, underwater illustrations from oceanographic expeditions, photographs, letters, and habitat maps.
- Children's literature, American -- Authorship 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Children's literature, American -- Illustrations 2
- Publishers and Publishing 2
- Women 2
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Women illustrators -- United States 2
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Fine Arts 1
- Illustration of books -- United States 1
- International Relations 1
- Journalists -- United States 1
- Juvenile literature 1 ∧ less
- Berger, Elwynne 1
- Berger, Josef, 1903-1971 1
- Hawkins, Quail 1
- Montgomery, Rutherford G. (Rutherford George), 1896-1985 1
- New York Zoological Society 1