Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Black Student Union at the University of Oregon was formed in 1966. The collection consists of photographs and scrapbooks from 1978 to 1981.
Earl Kilpatrick (1899 - 1927) was a graduate of of the University of Oregon and would become the director of the Extension Division at the University of Oregon in 1915, a position he held until 1926 when he left to become the disaster director of the Red cross at St. Louis, Missouri. The collection contains diaries which include minutes of faculty and other university related meetings, scrapbooks, photographs, and mementos.
This collection is comprised of a scrapbook and three photographs documenting Helen Huntington's University of Oregon experience from 1918 to 1920.
Alfred L. Lomax (1892-1982) was a Professor of Business Administration (Pacific Northwest industrial history) at the University of Oregon. The collection consists of research correspondence, manuscripts, research materials, published articles and photographs.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
Carl F. Smith researched Thomas Condon and the Condon family. The collection (1875-1957) consists of correspondence, scrapbooks, publications and other printed matter, and photographs, all related to Thomas Condon and the Condon family.
The Students' Cooperative Association in Eugene, Oregon is a student-owned housing organization that offers cooperative living arrangements for members who live in the Campbell Club, Lorax Manner, and the Janet Smith cooperative. This collection includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs, 1930-1960.
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Colleges and Universities 4
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 4
- Clippings 3
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Correspondence 2
- Student Life 2
- Adult education teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- African American college students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Businesses and Corporations 1
- Catalogs 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College sports -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students, Black -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Congregational churches -- Oregon -- Clergy 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- American National Red Cross 1
- Black Student Union (University of Oregon) 1
- Condon family 1
- Condon, Thomas, 1822-1907 1
- Deady, Matthew P. (Matthew Paul), 1824-1893 1
- Kilpatrick, Earl, 1899-1927 1
- Kuck, Helen Huntington, 1896-1945 1
- Lomax, Alfred L. (Alfred Lewis), 1892-1982 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Portland School of Social Work 1
- Smith, Carl F. (Researcher) 1
- Students' Cooperative Association (Eugene, Or.) 1
- University of Oregon. School of Business Administration 1 + ∧ less