Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Faculty bulletins and scrapbooks contain memos, correspondence and bulletins produced by and for the faculty of the University of Oregon between 1914-1931 and preserved in 31 scrapbooks.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Alfred L. Lomax (1892-1982) was a Professor of Business Administration (Pacific Northwest industrial history) at the University of Oregon. The collection consists of research correspondence, manuscripts, research materials, published articles and photographs.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
The bid to consolidate higher education in Oregon began with the the Zorn-MacPherson School Moving Bill of 1932. The collection (1932-1934) contains research files, and a scrapbook of the Register Guard Eugene newspaper regarding arguments and statistics surrounding the consolidation attempt.
Carl F. Smith researched Thomas Condon and the Condon family. The collection (1875-1957) consists of correspondence, scrapbooks, publications and other printed matter, and photographs, all related to Thomas Condon and the Condon family.
- Correspondence 6
- Clippings 2
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 2
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Oregon 2
- Photographs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Arts and Humanities 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- Oregon 1
- Bridges -- Oregon 1
- Bulletins 1
- Businesses and Corporations 1
- Cashbooks 1
- Catalogs 1
- College teachers -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Congregational churches -- Oregon -- Clergy 1
- Covered bridges -- Oregon 1 + ∧ less
- Bright, Verne, 1893-1977 1
- Condon family 1
- Condon, Thomas, 1822-1907 1
- Deady, Matthew P. (Matthew Paul), 1824-1893 1
- Ernst, Alice Henson, 1880-1980 1
- Eugene Register-Guard 1
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 1
- Hayden, Sterling, 1916-1986 1
- Kerr, William Jasper, 1863-1947 1
- Lomax, Alfred L. (Alfred Lewis), 1892-1982 1
- McArthur, Lewis A. (Lewis Ankeny), 1883-1951 1
- Mills, Randall Vause, 1907-1952 1
- Neuberger, Richard L. (Richard Lewis), 1912-1960 1
- Oregon State Agricultural College 1
- Oregon State College 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Powers, Alfred 1
- Smith, Carl F. (Researcher) 1
- Tugman, William M. (William Masten), 1893-1961 1 + ∧ less