Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Alpha Delta Sigma (ADS), a national honor society sponsored by AAF, recognizes and encourages scholastic achievement in advertising studies. The collection includes chapter handbooks and scrapbooks, convention materials, photographs, financial records, correspondence, and membership information, 1942-1957.
The Laurean and Eutaxian societies were student literary groups at the University of Oregon, founded in 1876 and 1877, respectively, and together they donated a book collection to UO in 1877 that would become the beginning of a University library. The collection contains meeting minutes, treasurer's and cash books, roll call, secretary's book, correspondence, a scrapbook, and volumes of the joint publication, The Reflector.
Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia was established for male musicians in 1898 as a secret society, and in 1900 became a collegiate fraternity. The collection contains the University of Oregon's Psi Chapter records including a fraternity scrapbook, correspondence, and records of honorary members.
Orchesis was a student athletic club of modern dance that was established in 1938. The collection includes a scrapbook.
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Colleges and Universities 2
- Correspondence 2
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 2
- Photographs 2
- Student Life 2
- Advertising -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Cashbooks 1
- Financial records 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc 1
- Modern dance -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Music -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Music students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Student activities -- Oregon -- Eugene 1 + ∧ less
- Alpha Delta Sigma. W. F. G. Thacher Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- Orchesis (Dance group : University of Oregon) 1
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America. Psi Chapter (University of Oregon) 1
- University of Oregon. Laurean Society 1