Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 95
Launched 1879 with five alumni, the University of Oregon Alumni Association works to keep alumni connected to the university. The collection contains Alumni Holding Company and Alumni Association records including correspondence, minutes, publications, reports, and newsletters, directories, resolutions, financial records, donor relations files, reunion information, photographs, slides, and negatives as well as correspondence and other information on students who served in WWI and WWII.
The American Council for Emigrés in the Professions (ACEP) aided professional émigrés in all aspects of resettlement in America. The collection (1945-1966) contains correspondence, reports of projects and grants undertaken and awarded, annual reports, and name and employment information of the émigrés.
American Heritage magazine was founded in late 1949 by the American Association for State and Local History (AASLH), which published five volumes until 1954 when AASLH sold the magazine to three former Time, Inc. editors, James Parton, Oliver Jensen and Joseph J. Thorndike, Jr. The collection contains founding documents, annual reports, Board of Directors meeting minutes, financial records, memoranda and correspondence, office bulletins, and publicity materials.
The American Institute of Architects had a Southwest Oregon Chapter. The collection (1952-1962) contains meeting minutes, executive board minutes, reports to the executive, financial reports, membership information, events, and printed matter.
Elizabeth Southworth Anderson was a member of an Oregon pioneer family that settled in the city of Burns, in Harney County, Oregon, during the 1850s. The collection contains a report dated July 17, 1915 written by Anderson (to Oregon journalist Fred Lockley?) that seeks to contradict another previous account regarding her family's donation claim, and a "negro," who Anderson says "lide" (sic) about something.
Leonard A. Andrus was a civil engineer who surveyed and reported on Pacific Northwest firms during the 1920s. The collection (1921-1930) contains financial, asset, and policy reports on firms in the Pacific Northwest.
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
Victor Boehl (1901-1965) worked as a logger in Oregon and California, and then as a dairy farmer in southern Oregon. The collection (1938-1960) contains reports and correspondence on water resources and reclamation in the Rogue River basin, Oregon, and issues of the The Creamery Cooperator, published by the Rogue Valley Dairy Cooperative Association, of Grants Pass, Oregon.
Homer V. Bradshaw was a missionary doctor in China who authored a report about the seizure of the Prebysterian missionaries at the American Presbyterian Mission at Linhsien, Kwangtung Province, China, between 1949-1954. The collection contains his report titled, "Behind bars, behind the Bamboo Curtain."
David Bunting (1940-) and William Thomas Trulove (1943- ) researched the economic effects of the termination of the Klamath Indian Reservation. The collection contains research files, surveys and interviews, original manuscripts, and published material.
George E. Carter, Jr. ( - 1968) served as a Methodist Episcopal minister of Allen Temple in Portland, Oregon, and was chairman of Albina Citizens War on Poverty from 1965-1968. The collection contains sermons, Methodist Episcopal church material that includes publications, conference and meeting material, reports, minutes, yearbooks, and a church study, Urban League material, photographs of Mississippi Tent City (1966), and reel-to-reel tape recordings, 1960s.
The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.
The mission of the UO Center on Diversity and Community (CoDaC) is to advance inclusive excellence through critical thinking and an ethic of care. The collection contains reports and VHS tapes on CoDaC projects concerning diversity and affirmative action.
Henry Chalmers was an economist who worked in state and national offices. His collection consists of memoranda, position papers, special studies, and correspondence relating to economic affairs.
Originally from Maine, A. P. Dennison (1824-1896) held numerous minor political offices in the Oregon Territory, including Adjutant General. The papers consist of receipts, letters of appointment, reports, and a bound scrapbook.
The University of Oregon offered a major and minor in American Studies from 1984 until 1991. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the department.
The Department of Physics at the University of Oregon grew out of the Natural Philosophy curriculum that was offered at the university beginning the year it was founded, 1876. The collection contains grant reports and U.S. Atomic Energy Commission records.
The study of rhetoric and performance has been a part of the curriculum of the University of Oregon since it opened its doors in 1877; the Department of Speech also used to offer classes in radio, film, theatre study, and also dramatic performance. The bulk of the collection (1948-1999) consists of records when the Department of Speech was heavily involved with theatre performance.
William Daniel Boone Dodson (1871-1950) had a long career with the Portland Chamber of Commerce, serving as general manager, executive vice-president, and as director of industrial promotion where he worked chiefly on the industrial development of Oregon. The collection (1947-1949) contains correspondence, reports, biographical information, and publications.
Alexander Vincent Dye (1876-1956) served in the U.S. foreign service in Mexico, Buenos Aires, and London. The collection contains professional and personal correspondence, reports on commercial and political affairs, trip summaries and memoranda, manuscript material, biographical information, mementos, and a scrapbook, 1897-1941.
E. C. M. Rand was commissioned in 1893 to investigate and report of the affairs of the Willamette Valley and Coast railroad and the Oregon Pacific railroad.
The Educational Activities Board at the University of Oregon comprised alumni and students and administered student activities and clubs at the university, except sports. The collection (1932-1948) contains records from the multitude of groups, programs, and clubs it oversaw including the Oregon Daily Emerald, Oregana, women's clubs, concerts and performances, and UO band and orchestra, among many others.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1911-1947) contains financial records, excerpts from managers reports, an annual report, a photograph album, and printed brochures.
Eugene Fruit Growers Association was a vegetable, fruit, and nut growing, picking, packing, and canning cooperative, founded in 1908. The collection (1908-1971) contains administrative records which include correspondence and reports, financial records, architectural plans, photographs, reports, and printing plates.
The current Eugene Shakespeare Club, an organization of women devoted to the study of Shakespeare's works, was founded in 1909 and continues in existence as of the date of this writing (1993). The collection contains correspondence, constitutions, histories and recollections, and minutes that include annual reports, clippings, programs, and membership information.
The Faculty Advisory Council at the University of Oregon is a university standing committee responsible for providing the President and other administration officials with faculty opinion and counsel on a wide range of university affairs. The collection (1913-1988) contains a history of the council, minutes, memoranda, reports, and curriculum files.
John Barclay Fisken was the manager, general superintendent, superintendent of light and power, and chief engineer of the Washington Water Power Company. The collections consists of reports and papers from Fisken's career at the Washington Water Power Company.
The Foreign Student Friendship Foundation was founded in 1950 by University of Oregon professor Dr. David M. Dougherty. The collection contains correspondence, excursion records, minutes, reports and program files, 1958-1984.
- Subject: Reports X
- Reports 83
- Correspondence 70
- Oregon 36
- Financial records 25
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 22
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 22
- Colleges and Universities 18
- Annual reports 16
- Photographs 14
- Administrative records 13
- Memorandums 10
- Clippings 9
- Office files 9
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 5
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 1859-1950 5
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 1951- 5
- Bulletins 4
- Businesses and Corporations 4
- Bylaws (administrative records) 4 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 25
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 8
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 3
- Cressman, Luther S., 1897-1994 2
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Eugene Fruit Growers Association (Eugene, Or.) 2
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- Onthank, Karl William, 1890-1968 2
- Oregon State College 2
- Oregon Women's Political Caucus 2
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly 2
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 2
- Tugman, William M. (William Masten), 1893-1961 2
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 2
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 2
- Allen Temple (Portland, Or.) 1
- American Association for State and Local History 1
- American Council for Emigrés in the Professions 1
- American Farm Bureau Federation 1 + ∧ less