Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Clara Dyer was a Methodist missionary in Ch'angli, Hopei (Hopeh) Province, northern China from the early to mid-twentieth century. The collection includes personal letters and reports that reflect her missionary work.
Alzo John Fisher was a Christian missionary. The Alzo John Fisher papers comprise letters, reports, articles, manuscripts, publications, and other information produced or collected by Fisher, all of which pertain to his missionary service in China. The collection also includes histories of Chinese Christian missions, which discuss many of the historical, political, and social events in China.
Myra Jaquet was a Methodist missionary in northern China from 1911 to 1942. The collection includes correspondence, literary manuscripts, personal journals, and photographs.
Margaret Moninger was a missionary in China for more than two decades. This collection of her papers provides a wealth of information on the distinctive culture of Hainan. The papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, various publications, a scrapbook, photographs, and a two volume Hainese-English dictionary.
- Photographs 4
- Women 4
- Missions, American -- China 3
- Christianity -- China 2
- International Relations 2
- Methodist women -- China -- Correspondence 2
- Women Christian educators -- China -- Correspondence 2
- Women missionaries -- China -- Correspondence 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Prisoners and prisons, Japanese 2
- Brigands and robbers -- China -- Changli Xian 1
- China -- Church history -- 20th century 1
- China -- Photographs 1
- China -- Politics and government -- 1928-1937 1
- China -- Social conditions -- 1912-1949 1
- China -- Social life and customs -- 1912-1949 1
- Christian life -- Methodist authors 1 ∧ less
- Alderman School (Changli Xian, China) 1
- Dobson, William Hervie, 1870-1965 1
- Dyer, Clara Pearl, 1875- 1
- Fisher, Alzo John, 1877-1967 1
- Gamewell School (Tianjin, China) 1