Showing Collections: 241 - 249 of 249
Collection comprises two albums containing 118 black and white photographs of the construction of the Westover Terrace development in Northwest Portland, Or. from 1910-1912. The photographs show the sluicing operation as well as the construction of roads and houses in the development. Several series of photographs are take from the same spot each month, showing the development of certain areas.
The Widowed Services Program/Displaced Homemaker Center and Widowed Services Program was established at the University of Oregon by Hazel Foss in the mid-1970s to help new widows and displaced homemakers develop skills to enter the workforce. The collection contains office files, grant records, publicity and media materials, publications, videotapes and audiotapes, and photographs.
Frederick Wallace Wilson (1872-1955) was an attorney and Circuit Court Judge in The Dalles, Oregon. The papers include correspondence, a letterpress copybook, legal papers, a manuscript, photographs, addresses and publications by Wilson as well as personal correspondence of Joseph G. Wilson, and certificates of Elizabeth Millar Wilson.
WomanShare is a woman’s land and feminist retreat in Grants Pass, Oregon, established in 1974. Records document the management, membership, daily activities and workshops of the WomanShare community and include correspondence, reference files, financial and meeting records, journals, audio, video and visual material.
Albert H. Wulzen (1844-1917) was a commercial photograph in California and Oregon who worked for Davidson and Watkins. The collection consists of one panoramic albumen image of Central School and downtown Portland, Oregon, taken in 1878. Pieced into an accordion fold commercial album. This is one of four known copies.
Stanley Paul Young (1889-1969) became a biologist who held many positions in the federal government, including in the Department of Interior, and also authored articles and books, including literature for children, regarding America's wolves, coyotes, and big cats. The collection (1940s-1960s) contains manuscript material, photographs, and minor correspondence.
- Photographs 218
- Oregon 112
- Correspondence 110
- Diaries 38
- Scrapbooks 37
- Colleges and Universities 34
- Manuscripts for publication 29
- Clippings 26
- Photograph albums 23
- Politics and Politicians 21
- Photographic prints 18
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 18
- Architecture 16
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 15
- Financial records 15
- Authors, American -- 20th century 14
- Forestry and Forestry Products 14
- Architectural drawings 12
- Legislators -- Oregon 12
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 1859-1950 12 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of Oregon 32
- Pendleton Round-Up 5
- Miller, Joaquin, 1837-1913 4
- Morse, Wayne L. (Wayne Lyman), 1900-1974 4
- Oregonian (Firm) 4
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers 4
- United States. Forest Service 4
- McNary, Charles Linza, 1874-1944 3
- Oregon. Legislative Assembly. Senate 3
- Portland General Electric Company 3
- United States. Congress. House 3
- United States. Congress. Senate 3
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 2
- Condon, Thomas, 1822-1907 2
- Dye, Eva Emery, 1855-1947 2
- Electric Studio (Pendleton, Or.) 2
- Eugene Fruit Growers Association (Eugene, Or.) 2
- Hermann, Binger, 1843-1926 2
- Lawrence & Holford (Portland, Or.) 2
- Lawrence, Ellis F. (Ellis Fuller), 1879-1946 2 + ∧ less