Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Ellis F. Lawrence was an American architect. Conllection includes correspondence, architectural drawings, and photographs relating to projects undertaken by Lawrence & Holford, or McNaughton, Raymond & Lawrence, mainly in Oregon and Washington, from 1909 to 1924.
Lawrence, Tucker & Wallmann was an architectural firm in Portland, Oregon, from 1946-1960. It was the successor firm to Tucker and Wallmann, and Lawrence and Lawrence, two other Portland, Oregon firms. The principals of the firm were Abbott Lawrence, Ernest F. Tucker, and George R. Wallmann. The collection includes project files, drawings, and film.
- Architectural photographs 1
- Architectural records 1
- Architecture -- Oregon -- 20th century -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Oregon -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- Oregon 1
- Holford, William G. 1
- Lawrence & Lawrence (Portland, Or.) 1
- Lawrence, H. Abbott 1
- Lawrence, Tucker & Wallmann (Portland, Or.) 1
- McNaughton, Raymond & Lawrence (Firm) 1