Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Allen and Lewis company was a firm of wholesale grocers that was incorporated in 1897 by John C. Lewis, L. A. Lewis, and F. A. Spencer. The collection contains corporate records including meeting minutes and stock ledgers, as well as stock books and ledgers of subsidiary companies including Glafke-Dixon Co., Douglas Food Stores, Inc., and Consolidated Stores, Inc.
Cicero Hunt Lewis (1826-1897) (also known as Cicero Horatius Lewis) and Lucius H. Allen created the Allen and Lewis mercantile company in Portland, Oregon in 1851. The collection contains five ledgers of sales, cash, consignments and account records, 1851-1868.
Washington Street Market Company was a grocery firm in Portland, Oregon incorporated by Samson Hirsch, Otto J. Kraemer, and M. I. Gustavson. The collection (1932-1933) contains articles of incorporation, correspondence, stockholder's and Board of Director's meeting minutes, and receipts.
- Businesses and Corporations 2
- Financial records 2
- Ledgers (account books) 2
- Oregon 2
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Correspondence 1
- Grocers -- Oregon Territory 1
- Grocery trade -- Oregon Territory 1
- Merchants -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Merchants -- Oregon Territory 1
- Portland (Or.) -- commerce 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- Sales records 1 + ∧ less
- Allen & Lewis (Grocers) 1
- Allen & Lewis (Merchants) 1
- Allen, Lucius H. 1
- Gustavson, M. I. 1
- Hirsch, Samson 1