Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Brownsville Woolen Mill was located in Brownsville, Oregon since the 1860s; the original main building was destroyed by a fire in 1955. The collection (1902-1913) contains the surviving records of the Mill including financial ledgers, journals, and day books.
Dunham Printing Company operated out of Portland, Oregon during the late 1800s and early 1900s. The collection (1898-1912) contains two volumes of financial records.
The Halsey Building Association built a hall in Halsey, Oregon and rented out for dances, events, and to it to local groups for meetings. The collection (1892-1900) contains financial records of the association that include the date, price, and type of event held at the hall.
The L. E. Blain Clothing company of Albany, Oregon, operated from 1892 until 1976. The collection (1882-1910) contains bound financial ledgers, account journals, and cash books.
- Oregon 3
- Daybooks 2
- Journals (accounts) 2
- Account books 1
- Brownsville (Or.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Albany 1
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Brownsville 1
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Halsey 1
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Clothing trade -- Oregon -- Albany 1
- Journalism 1
- Oregon -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Printers -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Wool industry -- Oregon -- Brownsville -- History -- 20th century 1 + ∧ less
- Blain Clothing Company 1
- Blain, Leighton E. 1
- Brownsville Woolen Mill 1
- Dunham Printing Company 1
- Halsey Building Association (Halsey, Or.) 1