Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.
Household Arts, later renamed Home Economics, was a department at the University of Oregon from 1917-1974. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the department.
Prince Lucien Campbell (1861-1925) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1902 until 1925. The collection contains records that document the Office of the President, 1902-1927.
Robert D. Clark (1910-2005) began his career at the University of Oregon in 1943 as a professor of speech and later became Dean of the College of Liberal Arts (CLA), Dean of Faculties, President of San Jose State College (1964-1969), and from 1969 until his retirement in 1975, he served as the eleventh President of the University of Oregon. The collection contains the records that document the Office of the President, 1969-1976.
William C. Jones served as Interim President of University of Oregon from 1960-1961 after President Wilson resigned. Arthur Flemming (1905-1996) became the 10th president of the University of Oregon and professor of political science on February 24, 1961. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
In 1876, the Oregon legislature vested a Board of Regents with governance of the University of Oregon, a role that lasted until 1929. Collection contains office files, correspondence, minutes, biennial and annual reports, Deady Hall repair files, department, dorm, and building naming and dedication files, professor profiles, dorm information, and a record book.
- Financial records 5
- Reports 5
- Annual reports 3
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Business education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business schools -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Home economics -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Industrial management -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Memorandums 1
- Oregon 1
- Photographs 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- School management and organization 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration. 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 3
- Campbell, Prince Lucien, 1861-1925 1
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Jones, William C., 1900-1980 1
- Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 1
- Miller, Harry B. 1
- Morris, Victor Pierpont, 1891- 1
- Reinmuth, James E., 1940- 1
- Robbins, E. C. (Edwin Clyde), 1883-1947 1
- University of Oregon. Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration 1
- University of Oregon. College of Business Administration 1
- University of Oregon. School of Business Administration 1
- West, Richard R., 1938- 1 + ∧ less