Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Prince Lucien Campbell (1861-1925) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1902 until 1925. The collection contains records that document the Office of the President, 1902-1927.
Robert D. Clark (1910-2005) began his career at the University of Oregon in 1943 as a professor of speech and later became Dean of the College of Liberal Arts (CLA), Dean of Faculties, President of San Jose State College (1964-1969), and from 1969 until his retirement in 1975, he served as the eleventh President of the University of Oregon. The collection contains the records that document the Office of the President, 1969-1976.
William C. Jones served as Interim President of University of Oregon from 1960-1961 after President Wilson resigned. Arthur Flemming (1905-1996) became the 10th president of the University of Oregon and professor of political science on February 24, 1961. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 (nationally) to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering. The Society of the Sigma Xi, University of Oregon Chapter, was founded in 1923 after a two year effort. Collection contains office files, correspondence, fraternity records, chapter book, and historical information.
In 1876, the Oregon legislature vested a Board of Regents with governance of the University of Oregon, a role that lasted until 1929. Collection contains office files, correspondence, minutes, biennial and annual reports, Deady Hall repair files, department, dorm, and building naming and dedication files, professor profiles, dorm information, and a record book.
Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.
- Administrative records 5
- Annual reports 4
- Reports 4
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Colleges and Universities 3
- Photographs 2
- Business education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business schools -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Clippings 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1
- Greek letter societies -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Industrial management -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Memorandums 1
- Oregon 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 3
- Campbell, Prince Lucien, 1861-1925 1
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Jones, William C., 1900-1980 1
- Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 1
- Miller, Harry B. 1
- Morris, Victor Pierpont, 1891- 1
- Reinmuth, James E., 1940- 1
- Robbins, E. C. (Edwin Clyde), 1883-1947 1
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. University of Oregon Chapter 1
- University of Oregon. College of Business Administration 1
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 1
- University of Oregon. School of Business Administration 1
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 1
- West, Richard R., 1938- 1 + ∧ less