Showing Collections: 121 - 126 of 126
Washington Street Market Company was a grocery firm in Portland, Oregon incorporated by Samson Hirsch, Otto J. Kraemer, and M. I. Gustavson. The collection (1932-1933) contains articles of incorporation, correspondence, stockholder's and Board of Director's meeting minutes, and receipts.
Established in 1837, the Willamette Cattle Company was formed with the expressed purpose of purchasing cattle in California and bringing it to the Oregon Territory. The collection consists of letters and receipts.
WomanShare is a woman’s land and feminist retreat in Grants Pass, Oregon, established in 1974. Records document the management, membership, daily activities and workshops of the WomanShare community and include correspondence, reference files, financial and meeting records, journals, audio, video and visual material.
Woodlawn Plywood company was located in Hoquiam, WA. The collection contains ledgers and journals, cash, sales, account, and stock information, correspondence, deeds and leases, contracts and mortgages, and ledgers of the Northern Timber company.
Edwin A. Woodwoorth (1890-1966) became county superintendent of schools for Clackamas County, Oregon. The collection contains minutes and other material from national, regional and local education association meetings, as well as correspondence, publications, and daily desk diaries/journals.
First National Theaters, Inc. leased and owned motion picture theaters in the Pacific Northwest, and in 1958, Yakima Amusement company bought out First National Theatres. The collection (1921-1959) contains financial records and correspondence of First National Theaters, Inc., of Yakima Amusement Co., and also includes financial information regarding Pioneer Securities Co., New Enterprises Inc., and C. S. Jensen.
- Subject: Financial records X
- Financial records 105
- Correspondence 73
- Oregon 51
- Ledgers (account books) 24
- Receipts (financial records) 24
- Reports 21
- Photographs 19
- Businesses and Corporations 15
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 13
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 13
- Articles of incorporation 11
- Business records 11
- Account books 10
- Business enterprises -- Oregon -- Portland 10
- Oregon -- Politics and government -- 1859-1950 10
- Administrative records 9
- Annual reports 9
- Bylaws (administrative records) 9
- Cashbooks 8
- Diaries 8 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 15
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 4
- Lewis Investment Company (Portland, Or.) 3
- Allen & Lewis (Merchants) 2
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 2
- Democratic Party (Or.) 2
- Eugene Fruit Growers Association (Eugene, Or.) 2
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 2
- Haseltine, J. E. 2
- J.E. Haseltine & Co. 2
- Kelly, John, 1818- 2
- Portland Public Schools (Or.) 2
- Robinson, Horace W., 1909- 2
- United States. Army 2
- University of Oregon. Department of Theatre Arts 2
- University of Oregon. University Theatre 2
- Ace Books 1
- Adam R. Shipley and Co. (Portland, Or.) 1
- Adams Express Company 1
- Ainsworth, J. C. (John Commingers), 1822-1893 1 ∧ less