Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Fred Elijah Ames was a forester in Oregon. The collection contains his diaries, photographs, and reports.
Harold Hanne Elarth (b. 1885) was a U. S. Army officer who served in the Philippine Constabulary and rose to the rank of Lt. Col. The collection contains research for Elarth's book on the Philippine Constabulary, Philippine Constabulary Officers Association history, a diary, letterpress copybooks, a Philippine Constabulary manual, photographs, and correspondence.
Fred Michael Fuecker (1895-1975) served in the military from 1911-1955, including World War I and World War II. The collection consists of a World War I diary, administrative papers of the provost marshal of Los Angeles and Arizona, and of Service Command Unit 4910, Los Angeles (1942-1944), and seven photograph albums, (1911-1924), scrapbooks and mementos.
Mark L. Hersey (1863-1934) was appointed inspector of the Philippine Constabulary in 1905 and became chief of the Mindanao District in 1909, where he served until 1914. The collection (1909-1914) contains diaries and correspondence.
Colonel Joseph Benjamin Pate (1879-1964) served in the Philippine Constabulary, WWI, and was assigned to South America from 1936-1942. The collection contains biographical files, photographs, a Philippine Constabulary officer list, diaries and mementoes, 1908-1964.
Silas Russell (1835 or 1837-1919) was an Oregon pioneer who farmed near Pleasant Hill, Lane County and who also served in Company H, First Oregon Volunteer Infantry, during the period of "Indian Wars" in Oregon. The collection (1865-1866) contains a diary that describes Russell's experience in the infantry.
Joseph V. Thebaud (1888 - ) served in the Philippine Constabulary in 1912, resigned in 1915, and later served as an officer in the U.S. Army. The collection (1912-1916) contains diaries covering Thebaud's experience in the Constabulary, manuscript maps, and photographs.
John Roberts White (1879-1961), an English soldier who served with the Philippine Constabulary, was also superintendent of the Iwahig Penal Colony, and served in the U.S. National Park Service. The collection includes biographical material, diaries, correspondence, publications, clippings and ephemera, scrapbooks, and photographs.
- Photographs 5
- Correspondence 4
- Military 4
- Philippines -- Photographs 3
- Police -- Philippines 3
- Soldiers -- United States -- Diaries 3
- Forestry and Forestry Products 2
- Philippines -- Politics and government -- 1898-1935 2
- Philippines -- History -- 1898-1946 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American 2
- Administrative records 1
- Camp Watson (Or.) 1
- Central America -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Colleges and Universities 1
- Diplomatic and consular service, American 1
- Foresters -- Oregon 1
- Forests and forestry -- Oregon 1 ∧ less
- Philippine Constabulary 5
- Ames, Fred Elijah, 1880-1957 1
- Bandholtz, Harry Hill, 1864-1925 1
- Elarth, Harold Hanne, 1885- 1
- Fuecker, Fred M. (Fred Michael), 1895-1975 1
- Harbord, James G. (James Guthrie), 1866-1947 1
- Hersey, Mark Leslie, 1863-1934 1
- Pate, Joseph Benjamin, 1879-1964 1
- Russell, Silas, 1835 or 1837-1919 1
- Thebaud, Joseph V., 1888-1981 1
- United States. Army. Field Artillery 1
- United States. Army. Oregon Infantry Regiment, 1st. (1864-1867). Company H 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- United States. National Park Service 1
- White, John Roberts, 1879-1961 1 ∧ less