Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Herbert Edward Arntson (1911-1982) was an author, English professor, and musician. The collection includes manuscripts of books and short stories, poems, speeches and correspondence, which reflect his work.
Robert Donald Clark (1910- ) was a professor of speech, author, public speaker, and university president. The Robert D. Clark Papers are comprised of correspondence, schoolwork, speeches, writings, research notes, publications, administrative reports and memoranda, and reference files.
The Department of Comparative Literature offers undergraduate and graduate degrees. It is also the home of the journal Comparative Literature. The collection contains records that document the functions and activities of this program and the literary journal Comparative Literature.
The Condon Lecture Series was created in 1944 by the Oregon State Board of Higher Education and was named after the University of Oregon's first geologist, Thomas Condon. The collection contains published and unpublished versions of lectures.
Author Janet Marshall Stevenson (1913- ) has made contributions as a writer of civil rights, the women's movement and the arts. This collection contains manuscripts, holographs and photographs of her many short stories, articles and books; within this collection are research items and family papers associated with her biography of Robert W. Kenny, an influential liberal that championed the rights of several of the "Hollywood 10" before the House Committee on Un-American Activities (HUAC).
- Correspondence 3
- Literature 3
- Oregon 3
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Photographs 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Anti-communist movements -- California 1
- Arts and Humanities 1
- Astoria (Or.) 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- California 1
- Children and Youth 1
- Civil Rights 1
- Civil rights -- United States 1
- Clippings 1
- College presidents -- California -- San Jose 1
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College teachers -- Dismissal of -- California 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, Marian, 1897-1993 1
- Arntson, Herbert E., 1911- 1
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 1
- Beall, Chandler B. (Chandler Baker), 1901-1993 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Journal of comparative literature (University of Oregon) 1
- Kemble, Fanny, 1809-1893 1
- Kenney family 1
- Kenny, Robert W. (Robert Walker), 1901-1976 1
- Oregon State Board of Higher Education 1
- Rotstein, Benson, -1970 1
- San Jose State College 1
- Stevenson, Janet, 1913-2009 1
- Stevenson, Philip, 1896-1965 1
- University of Oregon 1
- Washington State University 1 ∧ less