Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Robert Donald Clark (1910- ) was a professor of speech, author, public speaker, and university president. The Robert D. Clark Papers are comprised of correspondence, schoolwork, speeches, writings, research notes, publications, administrative reports and memoranda, and reference files.
Arnold Bennett Hall (1881-1936) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1926-1932. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
Mathematician Charles Hiram Chapman served as President of the University of Oregon, 1893-1899, and taught mathematical physics at the university. Collection contains incoming inquires and correspondence of Charles Chapman during his presidency at the University of Oregon, 1893-1896.
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
Donald Milton Erb served as the President of University of Oregon from 1938 to 1943. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1933 to 1942.
Frank Strong served as president of the University of Oregon from 1899 to 1902. The collection contains records of the Office of the President from 1899-1902.
Orlando John Hollis served as interim president of the University of Oregon from 1944 until Harry K. Newburn became the eighth president in 1945, serving until 1953. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1945-1953.
John Wesley Johnson (1836-1898) was an Oregon pioneer, a teacher and administrator in Oregon schools and colleges, was a professor of Latin, and also the first President of the University of Oregon, from 1876 until 1893. The collection (1888-1905) contains records from the Office of the President during Johnson's tenure and also cover the tenure of presidents' Charles Hiram Chapman (1893-1899), Frank Strong (1899-1902), and (the first four years of) Prince Lucien Campbell (1902-1905).
- Correspondence 8
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 7
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Reports 5
- Administrative records 3
- Memorandums 2
- Oregon 2
- Accountants -- United States 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- California 1
- Clippings 1
- College presidents -- California -- San Jose 1
- Deans (Education) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Education -- Philosophy 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Education, Higher -- Developing countries 1
- Education, Higher -- Research 1
- Education, Higher -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon 9
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 8
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 2
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- Wilson, O. Meredith, 1909-1998 2
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences (Stanford, Calif.) 1
- Chapman, Charles Hiram, 1860-1934 1
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Ford Foundation 1
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 1
- Hollis, Orlando John, 1904-2000 1
- Johnson, Charles E., 1920-1969 1
- Johnson, John Wesley, 1836-1898 1
- Northrop Corporation 1
- Onthank, Karl William, 1890-1968 1
- Oregon State College 1
- San Jose State College 1 ∧ less