Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Charles Ellicott Johnson papers
Office of the President: Arnold Bennett Hall records
Arnold Bennett Hall (1881-1936) served as president of the University of Oregon from 1926-1932. The collection contains records that document the functions, activities, and people of the Office of the President.
Office of the President: Charles Hiram Chapman records
Mathematician Charles Hiram Chapman served as President of the University of Oregon, 1893-1899, and taught mathematical physics at the university. Collection contains incoming inquires and correspondence of Charles Chapman during his presidency at the University of Oregon, 1893-1896.
Office of the President: Clarence Valentine Boyer records
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
Office of the President: Donald Milton Erb records
Donald Milton Erb served as the President of University of Oregon from 1938 to 1943. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1933 to 1942.
Office of the President: Harry K. Newburn and Orlando John Hollis (interim) records
Orlando John Hollis served as interim president of the University of Oregon from 1944 until Harry K. Newburn became the eighth president in 1945, serving until 1953. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1945-1953.
Office of the President: John Wesley Johnson records
John Wesley Johnson (1836-1898) was an Oregon pioneer, a teacher and administrator in Oregon schools and colleges, was a professor of Latin, and also the first President of the University of Oregon, from 1876 until 1893. The collection (1888-1905) contains records from the Office of the President during Johnson's tenure and also cover the tenure of presidents' Charles Hiram Chapman (1893-1899), Frank Strong (1899-1902), and (the first four years of) Prince Lucien Campbell (1902-1905).
- Correspondence 6
- Education, Higher -- Oregon -- Eugene 6
- Reports 4
- Administrative records 3
- Memorandums 2
- Accountants -- United States 1
- Deans (Education) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Education, Higher -- Research 1
- Educational surveys 1
- Financial records 1
- Masters theses 1
- Surveys (documents) 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Oregon 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- University presidents 1 + ∧ less
- University of Oregon 6
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Chapman, Charles Hiram, 1860-1934 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Hall, Arnold Bennett, 1881-1936 1
- Hollis, Orlando John, 1904-2000 1
- Johnson, Charles E., 1920-1969 1
- Johnson, John Wesley, 1836-1898 1
- Onthank, Karl William, 1890-1968 1
- Oregon State College 1
- Tugman, William M. (William Masten), 1893-1961 1
- University of Oregon. College of Liberal Arts 1
- University of Oregon. Dads' Club 1
- Wilson, O. Meredith, 1909-1998 1 + ∧ less