Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Lundquist College of Business (LCB) records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Dean’s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the school’s work with local businesses, universities, and...
Dates: 1920-2007

Filtered By

  • Subject: Colleges and Universities X
  • Subject: Reports X
  • Subject: Photographs X
  • Subject: Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene X
  • Names: Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 X