Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
John Wesley Johnson (1836-1898) was an Oregon pioneer, a teacher and administrator in Oregon schools and colleges, was a professor of Latin, and also the first President of the University of Oregon, from 1876 until 1893. The collection (1888-1905) contains records from the Office of the President during Johnson's tenure and also cover the tenure of presidents' Charles Hiram Chapman (1893-1899), Frank Strong (1899-1902), and (the first four years of) Prince Lucien Campbell (1902-1905).
- Administrative records 1
- Financial records 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Johnson, John Wesley, 1836-1898 1