Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The Asklepiads Pre-Med Society is a student-run organization at the University of Oregon open to all students interested in the medical field. The collection (1929-1983) contains meeting minutes, ritual, photographs, and treasurer's reports.
The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.
The study of rhetoric and performance has been a part of the curriculum of the University of Oregon since it opened its doors in 1877; the Department of Speech also used to offer classes in radio, film, theatre study, and also dramatic performance. The bulk of the collection (1948-1999) consists of records when the Department of Speech was heavily involved with theatre performance.
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
Donald Milton Erb served as the President of University of Oregon from 1938 to 1943. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1933 to 1942.
Orlando John Hollis served as interim president of the University of Oregon from 1944 until Harry K. Newburn became the eighth president in 1945, serving until 1953. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1945-1953.
According to the University or Oregon bulletin of 1935/1936: "The University Publications Committee has general responsibility for all scholarly and research publications issued by the University of Oregon." The collection contains minutes, memoranda and correspondence regarding scholarly writings and University publications, 1955-1958.
In 1954, the University of Oregon Basketball team undertook an exhibition tour of Asia and the Business Manager for the tour, J.O. Lindstrom, accompanied the student athletes and kept a diary. The collection (1954-1955) contains Lindstrom's diary, reports, and also programs and itineraries of the tour, correspondence and postcards, photographs, collected business cards, and newspaper clippings.
- Correspondence 8
- Universities and colleges -- Oregon -- Eugene 8
- Administrative records 7
- Financial records 4
- College presidents -- Oregon -- Eugene 3
- Photographs 3
- Clippings 2
- Memorandums 2
- Office files 2
- Annual reports 1
- Basketball -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Broadcasting -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business cards 1
- Business education -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- Business schools -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College publications -- Oregon -- Eugene 1
- College students -- Oregon -- Eugene -- Societies, etc 1 ∧ less
- University of Oregon. Office of the President 3
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- Asklepiads Pre-Med Society 1
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Charles H. Lundquist College of Business 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Failing and Beekman Oratory Contest 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1
- Hollis, Orlando John, 1904-2000 1
- Lindholm, Richard W. (Richard Wadsworth), 1913-1994 1
- Lindstrom, J. Orville, -1993 1
- Miller, Harry B. 1
- Morris, Victor Pierpont, 1891- 1
- Onthank, Karl William, 1890-1968 1
- Oregon Ducks (Basketball team) 1
- Oregon State College 1
- Reinmuth, James E., 1940- 1
- Robbins, E. C. (Edwin Clyde), 1883-1947 1 ∧ less