Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Clarence Valentine Boyer (1880-1954) was an English professor and dean at the University of Oregon, and also served as University President from 1934 until 1938. The collection (1932-1970) contains records from the Office of the President which include correspondence, reports, minutes, financial records, among other documents.
Donald Milton Erb served as the President of University of Oregon from 1938 to 1943. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1933 to 1942.
Orlando John Hollis served as interim president of the University of Oregon from 1944 until Harry K. Newburn became the eighth president in 1945, serving until 1953. The collection contains records from the Office of the President from 1945-1953.
- Financial records 1
- Masters theses 1
- Memorandums 1
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula -- Oregon 1
- University presidents 1
- Erb, Donald M. (Donald Milton), 1900-1943 2
- Newburn, Harry Kenneth, 1906- 2
- Boyer, Clarence Valentine, 1880-1954 1
- Clark, Robert D. (Robert Donald), 1910-2005 1
- Flemming, Arthur S. (Arthur Sherwood), 1905-1996 1