Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4

Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration records

 Collection — Box: 1 (1996.309.A)
Identifier: UA 165
Abstract

The Center for the Advanced Study of Educational Administration, a division of the Institute for Community Studies, was established in 1964 with funds granted by the Research and Development Program of the United States Office of Education. Collection includes correspondence, committee and general reports, and general office records, 1966-1970.

Dates: 1966-1970

Lundquist College of Business (LCB) records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 039
Abstract The University of Oregon began offering a business curriculum in 1884. Originally called the School of Commerce, it was renamed the School of Business Administration in 1920. In 1993, the department was renamed the Lundquist College of Business (LCB) in honor of alumnus and generous donor Charles H. Lundquist. The collection includes records from the Dean’s Office (1920-1952; 1958-1988) as well as records of the school’s work with local businesses, universities, and...
Dates: 1920-2007

Office of the President: Frank Strong records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 001-003
Abstract

Frank Strong served as president of the University of Oregon from 1899 to 1902. The collection contains records of the Office of the President from 1899-1902.

Dates: 1899-1902

University Theatre records

 Collection
Identifier: UA 148
Abstract

Theatre productions were performed at University of Oregon long before the University Theatre was built in 1949; the Horace Robinson Theatre (as it is now known) is used primarily for Department of Theatre Arts productions. The collection (1909-2009) contains annual reports, publicity materials, production reports, photographs and slides, reviews, correspondence, meeting minutes, and also records from Carnival Theater and Very Little Theatre.

Dates: 1900-2009